Monday, September 07, 2009

Walgreens Glade Candles

I went to Walgreens today looking for Glade Candles and Carefree Panti liner, but they were all out. So I hit up the Clearance aisle and found a bunch of seed packets marked down to .24 each, regular .99 each.

When I went to the register to checkout, I saw the Glade candles I was looking for. So here is what I did in 4 transactions. Thanks Frida for always being a great cashier!

Transaction #1
(2) 2oz. Glade Fragrance Collection Candle
used $3/1 from 8/9 SS or here
OOP $1.33 and got a $1.00 Register Reward

Transaction #2

Glade Tin Candle
Glade Refills
Packet carrot seeds
Used Buy candle holder get refills free coupon from the 8/23SS
Used $1.50 coupon inside Tin Candle
Used $1.00 RR
OOP $.60

Transaction #3 (Same as #1)
OOP $1.33 and got a $1.00 Register Reward

Transaction #4
Walgreens Water Bottle with sample of lotion, tissues, crayons and weekly medicine holder
9 packets of vegetable seeds (on clearance for .24 but rang up .08!!!) Great for next spring!
Used $1 RR
OOP $.80 (The water bottle was .99 to begin with)

Total Paid $4.06
Saved $23.95

No comments: