Friday, September 18, 2009

Safeway GM Promo (My Best Deal Ever)

I hit up Safeway again last night before the BF got home from a work trip. These coupons were burning a hole in my pocket and I didn't want them to go to waste.

Here's what I did....this is so great! It's my BEST DEAL EVER! Sorry, still no camera.

Bought:
(4) Nature Valley Nut Clusters
(1) 10-pk Capri Suns

Used (4) $1/1 Nut Cluster Coupons (you can find them in 9/13 PG, 8/23 SS, & 8/9 GM)
Used Free Capri Sun Catalina (printed when I bought 4 Cheerios or if you buy 4 items in the GM Promo, but the Nut Clusters won't print a catalina)
Used $.40/1 Nut Clusters ecoupon from Shortcuts.com
Used $.55/1 Capri Sun ecoupon from Shortcuts.com
GM Promo -$4
4 Safeway Doubles
Total Price: FREE & Safeway paid me $.95 in overage!!!
Saved 106% $17.41

I didn't know Safeway paid overages and I wasn't trying to get overages either. I didn't know the Shortcuts.com coupons can be used multiple times. I loaded the coupon in the morning and made a purchase. Then I went out again and the coupon showed up on the receipt!!! Plus, I made money on the Capri Suns. The Capri Suns were already free, but I made $.55 on it.

No comments: